Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inevitable acceptance

I, for one seldom gives up on something which I truly want or desire;
Preferring to thrive within the toughest of times;
in the most desolate enviroments to get the wants and desires;
Hanging in there with that one glimmer of hope,
that endurance and patience will somehow
trounce and vanquish these thriving cycles.

I believed that wants and desires is rewarded
to those who posseses the
the longest of stamina;
the highest of determination; and
the abundance of patience.

But there comes a time where even an
unyielding and obstinate person such
as myself need accept the detested and despised path laid before me....
and it is showing me what has been revealed before;
And though I persisted, resisted and objected it,
I now find fragments of myself left trailing behind me.

There is no more energy to thrive,
No more endurance,
No more determination,
No more stamina.
All is left is a sense of depletion.....

Speechless and boggled
I have no answer but one choice...
to relief my efforts and
to accept the inevitable
...to relingquish something which
I had hoped, seeked and wanted for soo soo long.

0 comments: