Sunday, October 5, 2008

The end was only the begining...

Round and round it goes,
when will it stop nobody knows,
The begining? The end?
Unable to fend...
I am spiralling into an abyss of enternal void....

Decisions made was unmade;
Firm ground buckles in;
Like water to paper bridges,
I am tumbling again from a once sure footing,

Where do I even begin to verbally illustrate
the visual perspectives and emotional sensations
which interprets my reality.
When will this end?

Unable to comprehend?
That is but a glimpse of the incomprehensible fickleness endured.

An end was made for the wrong reason;
For it was persued with the wrong intent.
And that is why the inevitable acceptance had to be reversed.
And that was the crux of my revalation
as divine interventions circumvented my conciousness.

I am back at where I began...
pondering if there is ever an end to this...
I have yet an answer but
My fleeting thought is this....

"Every end leads to a begining, and
Every begining there is an end.....
my question is which is which and
when will it end...."

0 comments: