Sunday, March 29, 2009

Careful what you wish for....




I once wished for things which I long to attain
I once wished for things which I thought will make things better
I once wished for things which I imagined would take me to greater heights..
And for once, it came true.

And while I was happy
I was blinded to the fact that
For every wish,
For every benefit,
For every light,
There is balance.
And the balance offsets the benefits.
As the saying goes.. it cuts both ways.

And as I assess it....
Either way, I would have to face up the downside of my granted wish.
How do I cope?
... turn a blind eye and assume things will turn out better?
Fraid not...

Now I am at a junction.....
... to stay or to let go....
such are the challenges of wishes...
Keep wishing.. and face up to the challenge of longing for it..... or
Receive the wish and take up the new challenges it brings...
cuts both ways..... :(

0 comments: