Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Road Ahead...


Hmm.. seems that the only time I write is
when I face uncertainties and challenges
Its that time again when I have to pen my thoughts.
I am again facing uncertainties,
Seems that I have fallen out of a relationship.
Just counldn't work it out and expectations on both ends didn't match.
Distance from my end was growing.
Things which I should have spoken, I didn't.
Guess that part of me still needs some work.
[note to self, need to improve on personal communication to others]

And to be fair she tried,
just that I kept her guessing me for far too long.
But the thing which broke it was her trip....
or shall I say trips.
Those decisions made didn't involve me,
and I felt it should have.
Afterall, we were in a relationship
and any decisions made had to take to the other into account.
And that didn't happen.

We were on different paths.
And for one brief period,
we were on parallel tracks.
And now those tracks are parting.
I guess its for the better.
And the decision was at least quick and clear.

Though there some sadness in me,
I am managing it.
And I am grateful [to God] to be given this experience.
Wouldn't change a thing if I had to redo any of it,
for I know HE has planned this for me to learn and grow.
Preparing me for my next relationship.
(Thank YOU Lord for this experience,
I know YOU are always looking out for my interest)

Now I continue my journey...
Hopefully the next experience,
I am able to embrace some constant in my relationship.
....

0 comments: