Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new day, a new challenge.....




Standing atop the ledge,
A lone voice shouts triumphant!
A sense of achievement encapsulates the moment and
A burden lifted

... or so it seems.
Now what has transpired
is the sense of insecurity
and another ledge has come forth

Stay, be contented and accept what lies before oneself
Or strive towards the ledge which has come forth.
Its effortless to stay,
But strenuous to go.....

Such are my monologues
However there are other elements which
makes this composite ever so confusing...
Stay and strive on the current, or
Move on and strive on another heading, or
Stay and wallow in the depths of oneself.

Thats a decision which now I have to commit to.
Definitely, the latter is not my preferred option,
For the preference is the former two.
I am really at a split on the two.
And I havent derived the answer.

Seems that HE is testing me yet again.
And the lessons are still coming as with the hurdles.
Yet I know not which path to undertake.
I pray that whilst HE is testing me,
HE will also provide guidance which
will give me clarity.

For this I pray that HE will grant me guidance in this.....

0 comments: