Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still water runs deep...


Frustrations plunders my inner sanctuary,
Yet I do not allow the shattering depths of myself to surface.
Tranquility and Turmoil sharing my inner real estate.

It seems the walls which bounded me remains erected,
Imprisoning me from my desired freedom.
Chains which I once broke free from,
Are once again shackled at my ankles.

When will I be able to break free.
Am I able to break free?

In all the inner commotion,
All is calm on the surface.
Landscape remains flat with no notion of emotion.
Faceless expression shows no form of depression,
Yet there is a sense of dread which is under.

How will I break free?
When will I break free?
That is what remains unanswered.
Till the end I will know,
The true form of freedom will show.
Tis that time I can truely be free.
From my inner sanctuary.

0 comments: