Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Journey's End




I know not what destination this path is leading me
I know not what characters I will be meeting
I do pray that I am able to see the destination of which its
trials and tribulations has obstructed my enjoyment of the journey.

Though they say that the destination matters not,
Tis the journey that matters,
At this current moment,
I beg to differ as
the destination will make the hardships and tribulations easier to endure.

This path is a full of characters, though
the journey seems filled with acquaintances which are distant.
Perhaps tis within I shall have to look and understand
Before my self expectations are imposed on to others,
for at times I fail to even understand what drives me to behave the way I do.

For that I do seek help,
to reconcile and understand my internal turmoils,
to focus on things which matters to me,
to lead myself towards the journey I desire,
So I may live free and meaningful.

For this I pray this understanding shall be granted to me,
So I may enjoy a fruitful journey towards my destination.
And through this journey, I seek to find the companions and partners
Which will forever enrich my life till my journey's end.

0 comments: