Wednesday, July 9, 2008

State of constant flux




That is the only way I can describe the past few months.
Multiple dynamic streams of intertwined circumstances and situations engulfs my senses;
These events are overwhelming... in a good way.
Can feel my inner being inching towards the so desired state of equilibrium.

On the vocational foreground, steep learning curves positions me in precarious circumstances... in a good way,
Keeps the inquisitive nature within me occupied in a constructive manner.

On the personal background, familiar activities and close ties are regaining the once lost footing. I am gaining some traction towards my personal goals, though the progress encountered are minuscule. Still, its heading towards a bearing I would like to motion towards.

On the emotional underground, quakes has cracked strings of crevices across my soul where waves of kaleidoscopic incidences exposes the tender side of me, pitting me to face up to circumstances I once avoided.

Such are the reflections of the past few months. Simply put, I am currently threading in a vortex of Constant Flux! How exciting! :P

0 comments: