Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relentless Discovery....




To ignite oneself is not the most easy thing to be done,
especially when one lay deep within the cinder ash of the once burning flames.
Yes, I am still trying to find myself among the sooty cinder ash,
Digging and sifting through with an eternal hope to discover that part of me to re-ignite.
Trying to find that combustible piece to flint a spark towards that once lost passion.

Indeed, current circumstances and thoughts are calmer,
where ripples losing momentum to a standstill,
enabling reflections which mimics itself upward.
I am sad to admit of my progress or more aptly my stagnation.
I have yet to be independently driven on a personal level.
I have yet to discover passions which will propel me,
I remain easily unamused to most circumstances and situations.
Yet, I am determined to be relentless in this pursuit for passion.

Indeed, I need to....
Otherwise I will remain in the monotonous state of mediocrety and emptiness...
which will ultimately consume me.

For now, I can only pray that I discover passion,
Either that, or pray for passion to find me....
:)

0 comments: