Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Trying times......

Although I usually post weird and unusual insights in my circle, this time is different. It has been a tough week for me. Granny is not feeling well... been battling cancer for a year and its really difficult to see her in that condition. Of late, she has been getting weak and today, been told that her kidneys failed. I feel so helpless.

All I can do is pray for her. And all this I have witnessed that the power of the LORD and the power of prayer is something which can be relied upon at all times. And thru this past year of hardship, I have seen how HE has worked miracles in giving my granny the strength, courage and peace to overcome her illness. I have seen her spirits lift as she turns to the LORD and for that I am enternally grateful to HIM.

0 comments: