Sunday, November 9, 2008

Expressions

After visiting,
I am often asked by them,
Why the sudden solemness in the topics
Which I write for the past few months?

The topics of choice concerning
abysses,
inevitability,
eternal conflicts,
resistance
seems to form elements of a barren darkness
which is seldom seen on my daily expressions.

Well, thanks for all the concerns.
But I assure you that I am alright.
Its just the melancholic side of me expressing itself.
Its my way of expressing my
frustrations,
anger,
sadness,
disappointments
on things within and around me.

This is who I am.

This is my channel for exit on all the negativity.
And I choose to do it in solemness.
And there are many ways,
Just that I am committed to this one,
and it is working ok for me.
And in some twisted amalgamated concoction,
it helps me think and chart out a path for solution.

Search meticulously and deeply within yourselves,
You will have in one way or another experience
the sort of things I have previously written about.
And in intricate revelations, you will find that
you too will have your own expression for such negative matter.
And some will choose to verbally express it,
Some emotionally,
Some physically,
Some a combination of the above.
Make mine mental.

And for me,
As I release the negativities thru my musings
And subsequently, descriptively penned down in my incognito writings,
I feel liberated from the burdens of
troublesome thoughts
infelicitous incidences and
haphazard happenings.
Well,... sometimes running alone helps too...
As Murakami-san so rightly puts it.
(Gives me the mental solumeness to think).

Hence, I am good amidst these turbulent times.
Thanks for all the concerns.
(You all know who you are)
I appreciate it.

Before I pen off,
Just a fleeting thought,
The next time you read
a posting depicting the twilight of my turbulent surroundings,
Just remember, this balances the lighter side which the majority sees.


................Welcome to my musings...... :)

0 comments: