Monday, August 7, 2006

Sotong for the day

Today is one of those days.... where I am at the most unattentive....
Firstly, woke up, cleaned up, made a cup of milo.... seems harmless enough... after eargerly waiting for the milo to cool down.. well not quite cooled... I took a gulp... and OWWW..EEEWWW..YUCK.. (*followed with a few spits*).... little didnt i realise that instead of putting sugar into my milo (ran out of condense milk) .. yeap...I put salt... and as if that wasnt enough .. I burnt my tongue. So my impatience gave a salty coco sensation with a tad scortched feeling on the side... phankiu vewwy much....
Then .. yes, it did not end there... was ironing my clothes... (so I am domesticated.. so what... ).. I burnt my fingers.... luckily I had an ice pack handy to ice the fingers out... now I have racing lines on my fingers. Anyhow.. have to be more alert around hot objects.. esp salty milo.... (imagine calling something like that at a mamak.. milo masin ice!... kurang masin... yuck!)
On a separate topic, ever wondered what if Darth Vader turned out to be a good guy and is on the Force rather the dark side? Imagine the scene where Darth Vder rises and then says screw you emperor.. I going over to the force.... wonder how he would look like? Well, I found the profound picture... Hello Darth Vader.. the good guy...:P


0 comments: