Friday, September 22, 2006

Get well soon, Hamster....

Havent been blogging for a bit. Been busy with work in Cyberjaya. Yes, u heard me.. cyber... just cant escape that place. Feels as though it was meant to be... :P
However, because of that, I was peasantly impressed by the RapidKL Bus which services the route to Cyber. Cheap and dare I say somewhat 'efficient'. Yes.. I am taking the bus. Not that bad, besides I get to sleep in the bus. So long I dont need to wait to long for the buses, I am ok with it. Fingers and toes crossed, so far so good... havent had any dude wharfing wet, fishy sardine smells in the bus as yet. Touch wood, tht will never happen.








On a sadder note, one of my all time favourite TV presenters Richard Hammond a.k.a. 'Hamster' (of BBC "Top Gear" Fame) is seriously injured in a crash involving a Jet Propelled Vampire Dragster. He was shooting for next season's Top Gear when it happened. Apparently, he was doing... get this... a whopping 280 MPH (i.e. 448 KMH) when the Vampire dragster veered off and crashed. Goodness... don think my guts can even muster a 400 KMH ride. Most I have done is 250 KMH and that was pretty scary.








Anyway, my prayers are with you Hamster. Get well soon and hope to see you real soon in TopGear!
On a lighter note, a friend sent me this and its pretty cute. Ever wondered what happens to animal stars after they are no longer popular... yes.. I have found Lassie. After entertaining millions of fans in the 70s... the show got canned... and we never hard of Lassie since..... until a few days ago... check this out... Lassie has a new job.. and it involves the family too.. All the best Lassie. ;P

0 comments: