Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The journey....

Well, seems that I have come back. Have been a tough couple of weeks, especially with revelations after revelations.

Was recently made known of another relative (auntie) who is battling cancer too. Didn't know this, but she has been fighting the illness for the past 5 years; and I just found out last weekend. How I came about knowing was that the other relatives were having a mini celebration of her art book which she had done while facing her illness. She found peace and tranquility in her self taught art. All this time, and I didnt even know about it....

In the midst of the mini party, suddenly dawned on me on how focus I am. Sounds cliche, but I am focused on my destinations and not being mindful of the journey... my journey. This made me think abit... should probably start training myself to appreciate the little things that happen around me... the little gestures, the small miracles which I tend to brush off as being irrelevant in my life... Anyway, think its time I learn to appreciate things and people around me. For those who are in my circle, near, cyber or far, (you won't hear me saying this very often), Thanks for being there. Appreciate everything you guys and gals do. The journey so far has been great, looking forward to the coming journeys with you lot!

0 comments: